onsdag 11 juni 2008



It's that Funkadelic, funk Doctor Spock impale it
Fuck the vest niggaz better start puttin on helmets
I roam the streets where there's no peace, relax
Funk comin in stacks, bullets comin from gats
So I duck, lyrical buck buck get stuck
I'm jammin like Smuckers for all you motherfuckers
that cause the ruckus, then I fix a few snitches
BLA-DOW! Plus my style cock like new bitches
I roll with forward high punches, spit a flame like Liu Kang
Burnin yo' membranes, when the wind change
Mad explicit was lifted, my scriptures
leavin your mic boney like that +Tale of the Crypt+ bitch
Uhh! All y'all niggaz suck my balls one time
While I unwind I'm bustin yo' ass counter-clockwise
I get dumb, and dumber while your vision blur
For all the loooos-errssss

När man inte trodde att Redman kunde bli tuffare så nämner han Liu Kang. mååårtal kombat

Inga kommentarer: